At our school, we approach decision-making with student success and well-being in mind.
Good nutrition impacts student success, making it an important part of each child's journey of excellence.
The PVSchools Nutrition and Wellness Department's mission is to provide nutritious meals and to support and enhance the learning process. By fostering nutritious eating habits, our district's children will be prepared for a healthier lifestyle. The PVSchools Nutrition and Wellness Department:
- Serves an average of 17,000 meals per day.
- Serves meals in accordance with the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act 2010, which requires a variety of healthy foods – including whole grains, fruits, vegetables, and low sodium foods.
- Provides nutritious snacks to 50 after-school and preschool programs.
- Serves universal breakfast in the classroom at 10 schools.
Free and reduced-price meal applications are available in school cafeterias and offices.
Elementary School Menus
Middle School Menus
High School Menus
Payment Options and Charge Policy
- Cash or check payments can be taken directly to your school's cafeteria.
- Pre-pay online: Visit EZSchoolPay to create an account. (EZSchoolPay also allows parents to set up email notifications for low balance reminders.)
- To request an account balance refund for a graduating 22-23 SY Senior, please call the Nutrition & Wellness Office at 602-449-2274 before August 31, 2023.
Negative Balance Policy
Low and negative balances on students’ meal accounts will be communicated to household by letter, email and/or phone.
Online Meal Payments
Parents are able to securely load money onto their students' meal accounts when they visit the EZSchoolPay website.
Parents can check the balance or add funds to the online meal account at any time. Each student listed in the family's account will keep a separate balance, and checks and cash will continue to be accepted in all school cafeterias for meal accounts.
EZSchoolPay automatically charges a $2.00 transaction fee to add money to an account. However, registration and account monitoring are free.
- ChooseMyPlate.com (a food plan from the U.S. Department of Agriculture).
- Arizona Department of Education health and nutrition services
- School Nutrition Association website
- U.S. Department of Agriculture approved snacks